Watch this real-life Scooby-Doo tiptoe past a sleeping cat

Meet Redd, a 5-year-old Pit Bull Terrier who’s clearly afraid of cats.

So much so, he tiptoes past a cat sleeping in its crate, caught on camera here.

We don’t know for sure why Redd’s so afraid of cats, but it could be down to one of these reasons.

5 scary cat facts

1. There are cats who’ve survived falls from 32 stories (320 metres)…onto concrete.

2. A group of cats is called a clowder (which just sounds sinister).

3. To get food, cats can change their meow to mimic a human baby.

4. Cats sleep 70% of their lives (leaving a terrifying 30% to contend with).

5. The world’s largest cat measured 48.5 inches long (maybe Redd saw it).

We pinched these facts from the internet, 15% of which is ABOUT CATS!*

Redd is a rescue dog living in a foster home just now. So if you live in New York (and maybe don’t have cats) check out the Pound Hounds Res-Q Facebook page (the group who saved him).

*According to Friskies survey. Cute Pit Bull title picture from Max Schneider @Flickr.

 

(Visited 678 times, 1 visits today)

Blog Post By Paul Finlayson
Read more posts by Paul Finlayson >

Share on Facebook

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *